Whether you are looking to advance in the military, or transition to a new career, Bellevue University's dedicated team has the knowledge and experience to guide you in earning a degree to meet your goals. Founded by military, for military, we have been helping service members transition to civilian life for over 40 years. We were built to serve you – and as a top military and Veteran-friendly university, our commitment is stronger than ever.
Opportunity for Active Duty Military *
Choose one of our accelerated degrees at our Military Exclusive tuition rate of $250 per credit hour:
Bellevue University provides:
- Acceleration: We offer credit for military training and CLEP and DSST testing. And with generous credit transfer, classes that start every month, and six-week courses, you can get started immediately and finish quickly.
- Flexibility: You can learn at a pace that works for you, on campus or in our award-winning online classroom. Our accommodating faculty and advisors are here to serve you. They’ll help you stay on track despite unexpected interruptions.
- Quality: With accredited degrees designed with industry experts, you’ll learn the knowledge and skills you need to transition. We are proud to be a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC).
- Experience: Our Military Veterans Service Center will support you if you are transitioning from active duty to civilian life with career counseling and Veteran mentoring. Our faculty and staff understand the difficulties you might face during your transition. In fact, one third of our faculty and staff have successfully made the transition from military to civilian life.
Get started with an evaluation of your credits. We’ll work with you to make sure you take advantage of all the financial aid opportunities available to you, too.
For more information regarding military benefits, or our admissions process, contact our Military Outreach team or call 1-866-676-3614.
* Active duty members of the United States Military, National Guard, Reserve and Coast Guard who declare one of the listed Undergraduate majors after July 1, 2014 are eligible for a tuition rate of $250.00 per credit hour for all courses in their Undergraduate Degree
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!