Kristen Bryan Wessel
- Title: Assistant Professor
- College: College of Arts and Sciences
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Office Phone: (402) 557-7534
- Office Location: #4209 Educational Services Building
- Subject(s): Nursing
- Degrees Awarded: Ph.D. in Educational Studies, specializing in Instructional Technology, University of Nebraska Lincoln (in-progress); M.S.N., University of Phoenix; B.S.N., Morningside College
- Experience: University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing, Kaplan University, BryanLGH Medical Center, St. Anthony's Regional Hospital, St. Luke's Regional Medical Center
- Specialization(s): Professor Wessel has over 13 years of clinical nursing experience, specializing in OB and Women's Health. Wessel has more than 5 years in nursing education and has expertise in simulation and student-centered learning.
- Additional Information: Professor Wessel has over 15 years of experience as a professional Registered Nurse. She began her career in nursing in 1996, gaining clinical experience in acute care settings prior to her entrance into nursing education. Wessel has enjoyed sharing her clinical experience with prospective nurses and has developed an expertise in simulation and integration of learning technologies before joining Bellevue University. Professor Wessel joined Bellevue University in 2011 as an assistant professor and Academic Program Director of the Nursing programs. The RN to BSN degree completion program will be offered in both the online and residential settings beginning in the Fall of 2012.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!