Dr. Stephanie Weigel
- Title: Professor
- College: College of Arts and Sciences
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: (402)557-7529
- Office Location: #4224 Educational Services Building
- Subject(s): Clinical Counseling, Human Services
- Degrees Awarded: Masters in Clinical Psychology, PhD Developmental Psychology
- Specialization(s): Child Psychopathology and Child Development, Social Development
- Specialization(s): Casas, J.F., Weigel, S., Crick, N.R., Ostrov, J.M., Woods, K.E., & Jansen Yeh, E.A., Huddleston-Casas, C.A. (2006). Early parenting and children's relational and physical aggression in preschool and home contexts. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, 27, 209-227.
Casas, J. F. & Weigel, S. (2005, April)-Links Between Early Parenting and Children's Relational Aggression in Preschool and Home Environments. Paper presented at the bi-annual meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development.
Weigel, S. & Casas, J. F. (2004, July). Intermethod Agreement:Teacher, Mother & Father Ratings of Preschoolers' Social Behavior. Poster presented at Midwest Consortium for Child Development.
Weigel, S. (2008). Preschoolers' Social Information Processing and Aggression. Unpublished Ph.D. dissertation, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Award(s): Kotouc Family Professorship Award
- Professional Affiliations: Midwest Consortium for Child Development
American Counseling Association
Association of Counselor Educators, ACA Subdivision
Nebraska Counseling Association
Society for Research and Child Development
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!