Dr. Roxanne Sullivan
- Title: Professor
- College: College of Arts and Sciences
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Office Phone: (402)557-7528
- Office Location: #541 Learning Center
- Subject(s): Psychology; Women's Studies
- Degrees Awarded: Ph.D. Michigan State University-Cognitive/Cognitive Developmental Psychology; MS Purdue University-Child Development; BA University of Iowa-Psychology; AA-Illinois Valley Community College-Liberal Arts
- Experience: I have been a full-time faculty member at Bellevue University since 1983. I was also a teaching assistant at Michigan State University (as well as being an NIMH Pre-doctoral fellow), a research assistant at Purdue University, and assisted a parent education program, "Living and Learning with Baby" in West Lafayette, IN during my graduate studies.
- Specialization(s): Developmental psychology; Cognitive psychology; Cognitive development; Teaching of psychology
Publications: Sullivan, R. L. (2008). Celebrating student research: Campus-wide student research events. In R. Miller, B. Beins, R. Rycek, M. Ware, et al., Promoting the undergraduate research experience in psychology. Society for the Teaching of Psychology Web site: http://teachpsych.org/resources/e-books/ur2008/ur2008.php
Isaacson, S., Susnjar, L., Sullivan, R. L., & Ware, M.E. (2004). Psychologically speaking: An interview with Robin Anderson. Journal of Psychological Inquiry, 9(2), 123-132.
- Awards: Who's Who Among America's Teachers (six time honoree between 1994-2006); John R. Maenner Award for Professionalism and Teaching Excellence (2007-2008)
I serve as a reviewer for the Journal of Psychological Inquiry, a referred journal dedicated to the publication of undergraduate research and for the Psi Chi Journal of Psychological Research, as well as serving as a judge for student paper presentations at local and regional psychology conventions.
I am currently a member of the Association for Psychological Science, Rocky Mountain Psychological Association, and the Nebraska Psychological Society.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!