Dr. Judd Patton
- Title: Professor
- College: College of Arts and Sciences
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: (402)557-7510
- Office Location: #563 Learning Center
- Subject(s): Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Money & Banking, Economics from a Biblical Perspective, Is Rush Right? Seminar in Advanced Conservative Studies, History of Economic Thought, Comparative Economic Systems.
- Degrees Awarded: Ph.D. in Economics - International College, M.A. in Economics - Youngstown State University, M.Phil.in Economics - University of St. Andrews (Scotland), B.S. in Chemical Engineering - Grove City College
- Experience: Chair, Department of Economics - Bellevue University; Frequent Guest Economist on Omaha Radio and TV stations
- Specialization(s): Austrian Economics; Biblical Economics; Economic Education; Money, Banking and Federal Reserve Policy; Constitutional Economics and the U.S. Constitution; Economic History.
- Publications: Missing Dimensions in Economics (1989), Jefferson's "Bible:" The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth (1997), "The Wall of Separation between Church and State, "The Freeman - Ideas on Liberty, November, (1995), "The Inseparable Link Between Morality and Economics,"A Man of Principle: Essays in Honor of Hans F. Sennholz," February 1992.
- Awards: ConAgra Distinguished Professor at Bellevue University (1990-91), Teacher of the Year, Hillsdale College, Michigan (1980)
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!