- Title: Assistant Professor
- College: College of Arts and Sciences
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Office Phone: (402) 557-7182
- Office Location: #4224 Educational Services Building
- Subject(s): Clinical Counseling
- Degrees Awarded: MS of Education in Clinical Counseling
- Experience: Sixteen years experience as Certified Professional Counselor and LMHP
- Specialization(s): Clinical Director
- Certifications: Licensed in the State of Nebraska: LMHP, CPC
- Additional Information: Internship Director of Masters of Clinical Counseling, Bellevue University, Bellevue, NE
- Full Time Assistant Professor in Masters of Clinical Counseling Program/Internship Director. Provide oversight of Clinical Counseling internship program. Duties include review and authorization of all student internship applications and authorizations for enrollment in MCC 615, 620, and 625.. Applications for Internship should be faxed to 402-557-5417 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!