- Title: Associate Professor
- College: College of Business
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone:(402)557-7563
- Subject(s): Advance Cost Accounting, International Accounting, Seminars in Contemporary Accounting, Managerial Accounting
- Degrees Awarded: B.S. in Accounting from University of Arizona, M.S. in Systems Management from University of Southern California
- Experience: My work experience includes working as an Internal Auditor for a college, working as a staff accountant for a C.P.A. firm, and I have been teaching since 1985, I was also on the Douglas County Audit Committee in Omaha from 1998-2006 and a member of the Education Advisory Committee for the Nebraska State Board of Accountancy for three years.
- Certifications: CPA, CMA, CFM
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!