Leo (Lee) A. Mayhan, II
- Title: Assistant Professor of Finance
- College: College of Business
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: (402)557-7589
- Office Location: #200F Hitchcock Humanities Center
- Teaching Philosophy: I believe in a student-focused, active learning, future-oriented and outcomes-based educational process. My main purpose as a teacher is to serve students' learning needs and to help them to achieve throughout the process. The learning process is multi-faceted and should point toward what the students will be faced with in the future, Success should be measured via an outcomes-based processed and supported by all faculty.
- Short Biographical Sketch: Hello! My name is Leo (Lee) A. Mayhan, II. I am an Assistant Professor of Finance at Bellevue University. I am a full time professor now but I have taught as an adjunct (part-time) professor at the college level for over twenty five years. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Economics and Master's Degree in Business Administration - both from Creighton University, in Omaha, Nebraska. I am a member of Beta Gamma Sigma- National Business Honorary and Omicron Delta Epsilon- National Economics Honorary. I also graduated from the Pacific Coast School of Banking at the University of Washington in Seattle. Between my degrees at Creighton, I served as a combat artillery/infantry office in Vietnam. My most recent personal/academic accomplishment is earning the title of "Reverend." I have been married to my wife Cassandra for 45 years. I have two grown daughters - Amy and Jennifer and five granddaughters - Cate, Emily, Jenna, Madelyn and Grace. Yes, all girls! I recently retired from a 40+ year career in banking. I was a regulator for four years and a banker for over 36 years. I worked for two large banks - US Bank and Wells Fargo - for over twenty eight years and ended my career working for a family owned bank for eight years. I have worked as an auditor, head of an equipment leasing department, large business loan officer, small business loan officer and a private banker. During my tenure at the local family owned bank, I performed a wide array of duties that ranged from being a member of the management team, serving on the loan committee, and acting as a mentor/instructor to new officers/employees. My duties also included being a loan officer to small and medium sized businesses as well as to individuals and entrepreneurs, serving as a branch manager and closing the bank. I have taken and passed the Series 7 and 66 securities license exams as well as various insurance examinations. Please feel free to contact me.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!