Dr. Yen-Sheng Lee
- Title: Assistant Professor
- College: College of Business
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: (402)557-7559
- Office Location: #200D Hitchcock Humanities Center
- Subject(s): Investments, International Finance
- Degrees Awarded: Ph.D. Finance, University of New Orleans, 2008; M.B.A. Finance, University of Missouri-Columbia, 2004, M.S. Yuan-Ze University, 1998; B.S. Mechanical Engineering, National Taipei Institute of Technology, 1992
- Experience: Operation Planning, Army Service, Passed Level II of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam, Faculty Adviser on the CFA Institute Research Challenge
- Specialization(s): Investments, International Finance
Publication(s): â€œDo Option Traders on Value and Growth Stocks React Differently To New Information?â€ coauthored with Dr. Wei He and Dr. Peihwang Wei. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2010, Volume 34, Number 3, Pages 371-381.
â€œThe Determinants of Cross-Sectional Liquidity in the IPO Aftermarket,â€ Applied Financial Economics, 2012, Volume 22, Number 14, Pages 1161-1173.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!