Dr. Jon Kayne
- Title: Professor
- College: College of Arts and Sciences
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: (402)557-7526
- Office Location: #4220 Educational Services Building
- Subject(s): Psychopathology and Diagnosis, Counseling Theories, Counseling Skills, Multicultural Counseling, Psychological Assessment, Family Therapy, Group Therapy, Treating Impulse Disorders, Health Psychology, Buddhist Thought and Practice.
- Degrees Awarded:Ph.D., 1978, University of Northern Colorado, Applied Statistics/Tests and Measurement M.S.W., 1975, University of Denver , Clinical Social Work and Social Planning B.A., 1973, University of Colorado at Boulder; Philosophy, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Experience: Private Practice Psychotherapy, 1978 - present College Professor, 1978 - present Forensic Diagnostician, 1978 School Clinical Social Worker , 1975 - 1977 Deputy Sheriff, 1971 - 1973 Heavy Equipment Operator, 1965 - 1967 Assistant Farm Manager, 1963 - 1965 U.S. Army, 1962 - 1963.
- Specialization(s): Psychological trauma and disaster mental health General psychotherapy Forensic Psychology Psychotherapy and Spirituality Buddhism
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!