Dr. Edward Haynes
- Title: Assistant Professor, Management
- College: College of Business
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: (402) 557-7591
- Office Location: #157 Durham Center
- Degrees Awarded: B.A. Purdue University, 1981; M.A.S. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, 1989; M.S. Bellevue University 2000; Ph.D. North Central University, 2010
- Experience: I am the Program Director for Supply Chain Logistics Management and Management of Acquisition and Contracting programs. Since 2001 I have been either the associate dean for the College of Professional Studies (CPS) or a Program Director in CPS and College of Business. I retired from the USAF after 20yrs. I flew C-135 type aircraft as well as developed communication systems for low observable aircraft.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!