- Title: Associate Professor
- College: College of Science and Technology
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Department Home Page: academic2.bellevue.edu/
- Office Phone: (402)557-7584
- Office Location: #4216 Educational Services Building
- Subject(s): Undergraduate courses in Management Information Systems (Project Management, Strategic Management, Business Negotiations, Business Communications & Research, CyberEthics, Information Security, IT Finance & Decision Making), and undergraduate courses in Business Analysis and Management (Business Intelligence, Requirements Planning & Gathering, Process Mapping, Business Modeling, and MIS).
- Degrees Awarded: 1983 Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management, University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO., 2000 Master Degree in Business Administration/Management Information Systems, Bellevue University, Bellevue, NE., 2007 Doctoral in Education, Online Development and Training, Capella University, Minneapolis, MN. (in-progress)
- Specialization(s): Project Management within the Information Technology arena, Information Technology recruiting for major corporations, Information Technology education and curriculum design
- Additional Information: Mr. Gregory brings vital real-world experience to his job as an associate professor and program director for the Management Information Systems and Business Information Systems at Bellevue University. Prior to joining the university in 2001, Mr. Gregory worked as a technical recruiter and information systems operations specialist at a banking software company. From 1984 to 1995 he served as an independent recruiter where he placed many specialized IT professionals with fortune 500 companies nationwide. He served as a member of the AIM Institute that focuses on technical employment issues and trends in the Midwest.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!