- Title: Assistant Professor
- College: College of Science and Technology
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department Home Page: academic2.bellevue.edu/
- Office Phone: (402)557–7518
- Office Location: #572 Learning Center
- Subject(s): Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Descriptive Statistics, Inferential Statistics, Math in History, Philosophy, and Ethics, Math and Society
- Degrees Awarded: BS â€“ Mathematics, Middle East Technical University; MS Mathematics â€“ University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Experience: 1988–1991 Middle East Technical University, 1997–1999 University of Omaha at Nebraska, 2000–2002 Actuary, 2002–Present Bellevue University
- Awards: Excellence in Online Teaching, 2007
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!