- Title:Assistant Professor of Strategic Management and Law
- College: College of Business
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: (402)557-7564
- Office Location: #145B Durham Center
- Subject(s): Strategic Management, Business Policy & Strategy, Business Law, International Law, Critical Thinking, Advanced Law
- Degrees Awarded: Juris Doctorate, Creighton University, 2000; Master of Business Administration, University of Nebraska, 2000; Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Nebraska, 1997
- Experience: Assistant Professor, Bellevue University, 2006 to present; Of Counsel, Gross & Welch, P.C., 2006 to present; Adjunct Professor, Bellevue University, 2004 to 2006; Associate Attorney, Gross & Welch, P.C., 2005 to 2006 , Associate Attorney, Koley Jessen, P.C., L.L.O., 2000 to 2005; Nebraska State Bar Foundation High School Mock Trial Coach, 2002; Law Clerk, Koley Jessen, P.C., L.L.O., 1998 to 2000; High School Street Law Instructor, Central High School , and Benson High School, 1998 & 1999; Associate Editor, Creighton Law Review, 1998 to 2000; Law Clerk, McGrath North Mullin & Kratz, P.C., L.L.O., 1997 to 1998.
- Certifications: Member of the American, Nebraska, and Omaha Bar Associations
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!