- Title: Associate Professor
- College: College of Arts and Sciences
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Office Phone: (402)557-7581
- Office Location: #4303 Educational Services Building
- Subject(s): Security Management; undergraduate and graduate
- Degrees Awarded: M.S. in Criminal Justice, University of Nebraska at Omaha, B.S. in Law Enforcement and Corrections, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Experience: Omaha Police Department, North Dakota State Crime Bureau, Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs, Union Pacific Railroad Police Department, Metropolitan Community College, Hamilton College, ConAgra Foods
- Specialization(s): Security Management, Security Issues, Law Enforcement, Corrections, Allen has over 25 years of public law enforcement and private security experience in their respective fields as well as an educator. Allen began his career in law enforcement in 1971, which resulted work in the local, state and federal levels and before
- Certifications: American College of Forensic Examiners International, American Board of Certification in Homeland Security, Police and Security Section, Association of American Railroads, Police Firearms Instructor, National Rifle Association , Non-Verbal Communications, Nebraska Associations of Polygraph Examiners, Criminal Interrogation and Behavioral Analysis Interview, John E. Reid and Associates, Basic Course in General Law Enforcement, Mississippi Law Enforcement Officers Training Academy, Law Enforcement Officer, Nebraska Law Enforcement Training Center, Law Enforcement Officer, City of Omaha, Public Safety Department, Police Division, Law Enforcement Survival School, Law Enforcement Research Associates
- Publications: Numerous articles in Corporate Security magazine
- Awards: John Maenner Professorship Award for Excellence in Teaching (May 2007)
- Additional Information: Professor Allen has over 25 years of public law enforcement and private security experience in their respective fields as well as an educator. He began his career in law enforcement in 1971, which resulted work at the local, state and federal levels culminating as a Director of Security of a Fortune 500 company before coming to Bellevue University. Professor Allen joined Bellevue University in 2004 as an assistant professor and academic program director of the Security Management programs, both undergraduate and graduate levels. The programs offer both the in-class and online setting. The programs are endorsed by both U.S. Strategic Command and A.S.I.S. International.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!