Game Studies Degree - Bachelor of Science
The Game Studies program is an inclusive education in game design and development that covers an array of skills required by the quickly evolving games industry. These skills include an introduction to interaction design, game development production processes, design documents, narrative development, and intensive portfolio development. Emphasis is placed on exploring game design creation and applying a thorough understanding of game-play systems and mechanics through internships, collaborative and individual hands-on projects.
- Dual Core with 3Ghz clock or faster
- 4 Gigabyte (GB) of RAM minimum
- 500 Gigabyte (GB) of hard drive space
- DVD ROM drive
- Monitor capable of displaying 1280 by 1024 in 32 bit color
- Pointing device (mouse, trackball...)
- Direct3D or OpenGL compatible 3D graphic card with 512 MB of RAM
- DirectSound compatible sound card (not a requirement but recommended)
- You should ensure you have the latest official drivers for your graphics card
- Microsoft DirectX 10 for DirectX compatible 3D graphic accelerator cards
- For OpenGL, an OpenGL 4.0 compatible graphics card and driver
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!