Ph.D. in Human Capital Management (PHD)
Learn how to implement leading-edge practices that effectively link learning to corporate performance. Only Bellevue University offers this rich and relevant Ph.D. program that:
- Reflects knowledge and practice that is contemporary, enterprise-focused, driven, and practical.
- Is flexible – allowing you to complete independent modules on key topics.
- Is based on the knowledge being created by faculty, students and research partners, all whom share an interest and see the issues associated with Human Capital Management.
- Embeds classroom assignments and projects into your professional life and organizational context.
Four distinct learning modules deliver deep, targeted insight.
This flexible program is divided into four modules concentrating on specific processes and concepts to provide you a rich understanding of how human capital is created, shaped, and deployed for organizational success.
- Strategic Human Capital Management and Productivity
- Linking Human Capital to Organizational Outcomes
- Human Capital Leadership and Introduction to Measurement
- Measuring, Analyzing, and Assessing Human Capital Effectiveness
Earn graduate level certificates for each module.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!