Listen to Kyley as he talks about how his MBA from Bellevue University helped him open the doors of his small business.
I completed the MBA program with an emphasis in finance and was able to complete my degree online while working full time and raising two children. The online program taught me time management skills, technology skills and communication skills.
Anne J. W.
Master of Business Administration
For more than forty years Bellevue University has been meeting the needs of adult students with flexible class schedules, innovative, career-relevant degree programs, and articulation policies that help them earn credit for what they know. Whether you choose to earn your degree online or on campus, Bellevue University will work with you.
By offering classes online, at our main campus, and at our satellite locations, students can learn when their schedule allows, not by adapting theirs to meet ours. Accelerated degree completion programs give you the opportunity to earn your degree in less time. Bellevue University is award winning in distance learning and offers accredited degree programs respected by employers.
Why Bellevue University:
- Affordability-Our full service financial aid department is knowledgeable about loans, grants, employer tuition reimbursement and other payment options to help students meet their goals.
- Value-Bellevue University is one of the most affordable private universities in the country.
- Your experience counts- Ask about ways to earn credit from experience or through testing.
- Complete your degree in less time- Our accelerated degree programs offer students degree completion in less time. No other regionally-accredited university gives you a faster way to complete your degree.
- Transfer your existing credits-Our counselors will work to use the classes you have already taken, and not make you re-take what you already learned.
- Flexibility-You can earn your degree online, or choose one of our convenient locations for in-class learning. Or, you can take classes online and in class to meet your needs.
- Quality-Relevant and in demand accredited degrees to meet your goals. Our professors have real world experience in the courses they teach.
- Supportive environment- Students have access to a wide range of online learning resources and Career Services for assistance with tools for job seeking.
Whether you are starting your degree, completing your degree, or looking to learn at the graduate level, take the time to explore what you can achieve.
Our helpful, responsive Admissions Counselors will help you tap into all that Bellevue University offers working adults. Our classroom and distance learning programs offer the opportunity to complete your degree and reach your goals. You’ll see what makes Bellevue University a global leader in educating adults.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!