- All applicants for undergraduate admission to Bellevue University are required to submit an Application for Admission accompanied by a one-time application fee of $50 for undergraduate programs. International Students, please click here for Admission information.
- Submit official documentation of high school completion (official high school transcript, GED transcript, home school letter of completion or student certification of high school completion).
- An applicant transferring from another institution of higher education also must satisfy the following requirements:
Submission of an official transcript from each accredited institution previously attended. A transcript can be sent through a secure electronic method or by mail, however it is required to be sent directly from the issuing institution to Bellevue University's Student Records Department to be considered on official document. Please check with previous institution for available sending options.
Transcripts must be submitted even through credit may not have been earned at previous institution or if transfer credit is not granted.
Foreign Credential Evaluation Process
All potential Bellevue University students with foreign academic documentation will need to have that documentation evaluated by World Education Services (WES) prior to being accepted and matriculated at Bellevue University. Students with foreign academic documents need to order course by course evaluations by WES.
WES will verify institutional accreditation status and complete a course-by-course evaluation containing the following: a description of credentials, including name, year awarded, name of institution attended, and major of field of study. It also provides the U.S. equivalent for each credential and lists all post-secondary subjects with their corresponding value expressed in the terms of U.S. semester credit and grade equivalents.
Those interested can order a WES evaluation/transcript at www.wes.org. Its website explains exactly what the student must provide and how much the student will be charged.
- Transfer in good standing from the last institution of higher education attended. No
individual course will be accepted for transfer when it carries a grade below "C-."
Associate's and bachelor's degrees, however, are transferred in full.
Note: To satisfy minimum residency degree requirements, transfer students must complete a minimum of 30 hours in-residence at Bellevue University, including at least 12 hours in upper-level courses in each of their major areas (except for Business Administration majors that require 21 upper-level hours, and Accounting majors that require 24 upper-level hours).
- Students dismissed from another institution during the previous five years for academic or disciplinary reasons will be accepted for admission after one year has elapsed since dismissal from that institution. Dismissed students will be accepted only in academic probation status. On occasion, students may make special application to the appropriate college dean and the Dean of Academic Services/Dean of Students, respectively, for provisional admission before completion of the one-year suspension.
- In all cases of transfer, the credit evaluation is completed by Student Records using guidelines set forward by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!