Internships Add Value
- Students can get direct on the job experience and gain practical work experience that complements their academic experience.
- For employers it is a way to complete valuable projects and test-drive potential employees.
- Employers like students because they bring energy, enthusiasm and new ideas to the table.
- Employers use internships as a recruiting tool for new employees.
- An internship is a chance for you to make sure your career goals and academic goals are in alignment.
Click here to read the video transcription