We're here to help you help your students
You probably know that we can help your students with:
- Individual Career Counseling
- Employer Research
- Career Exploration
- Job Search
- Career Fair
- On-Campus Recruiting
But, did you know we can also help with:
- Class Presentations-Let us teach your students more about career planning, searching for a job, preparing a resume and interviewing.
- Class Assignments-Our career and job search resources can be utilized as class assignments for both in-class and online courses. Click here to review the guidelines and steps you should take whenever you include one of our resources as a class assignment.
- Student Referrals-We can provide guidelines to help you avoid potential legal and ethical pitfalls when asked by employers for student referrals or references.
- Employer Referrals-Please refer any employer inquiries to us, as we serve as a central clearinghouse for employer job postings and recruiting.
For more information on these programs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!