Make 2010 the year you invest in yourself
with a degree from Bellevue University
The best investment you can make today, is in yourself, and your education. Learn how a degree from Bellevue University can help you reach your personal and professional goals.
Consider this: people with bachelor’s degrees earn, on average, $17,000 more per year than those with associate’s degrees*. That’s a big difference, and one that can readily pay for the upfront investment you make in your degree program.
And the skills you learn while earning your degree can make you more desirable to employers. At Bellevue University, our instructors bring real world learning to the classroom, and you’ll learn with peers who bring their experience to the classroom as well.
Why Bellevue University?
- Flexible credit transfer policies -We accept ALL the credit in your associate's degree and college credit earned at other colleges and universities.
- Accelerated degree completion programs -Complete your bachelor's degree in as little as a year.
- More than 20 career-relevant bachelor's degree completion programs.
- Affordable tuition -Financial aid, scholarships, and tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- More ways to earn your degree: Online classes, flexible schedules for classroom learning, and convenient locations make learning convenient around your busy life.
If you are just starting your education, Bellevue University can help you earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as three years; or if you are looking to advance your career, learn more about our respected Master’s Degrees, including the largest MBA program in Nebraska.
Now is the time to invest in yourself with a degree from Bellevue University to help you reach your goals.
*US Census Bureau
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!