Plan your academic future with new web tools
As you begin the fall 2010 term, you now have additional online options. New features will give you immediate, 24/7 answers to your questions.
You can now:
- Plan your degree path by placing courses for future terms in a "planner"
- See which requirements you have met and view course options to fulfill remaining requirements
- View an advisement report, detailing credits and grades earned for courses (completed, in progress, and planned)
- View transfer credit for courses you completed at other institutions
- "Try on" new majors and minors to see how that would affect your degree path*
- View your current grade point average
To access these new elements, you will need to log into Bruin from the upper righthand corner of bellevue.edu. Click on Self Service, then Student Center, and finally, My Academics. Tutorials on how to use these new tools will be available on your main page when you log in to Bruin. You also can contact your Academic Advisor with any questions.
*Please note: you will need to speak with your Academic Advisor to make any official changes to your major or minor.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!