Evaluate Who You Are and Your College Readiness
Degree Accelerator is a free, online tool designed to provide insight into your college readiness.
Through unique methods of self-discovery, teaching basic skills, and credit-by-exam preparation, Degree Accelerator will help you when you work with your Bellevue University Admissions Counselor to choose the education path best suited for you, help you prepare to enter college without the need for developmental courses, and allow you to practice for credit exam tests to receive college credit.
- Behavior: Knowing your behavioral tendencies can make it easier to understand where you’re most comfortable and why.
- Confidence: Your personality type comes with many different observations and interpretations that can make you more confident in what you know are your strengths.
- Improvement: Helps you identify personality characteristics that come naturally to you and form the basis of your work style, and highlights methods to avoid pitfalls.
College Placement Skills Training (CPST)
- Evaluate Essential Skills: CPST begins with a diagnostic assessment to help you determine your individual academic skills to lay the groundwork for a comprehensive degree plan targeted to your personal and professional goals.
- Customized Learning Solutions: Not a one-size-fits-all solution. Based on the diagnostic assessment, a set of lessons are provided to help you focus on your individual academic needs.
CLEP/DSST Test Prep
- Speed to Degree: By leveraging credit earned outside the classroom, you can complete your degree faster.
- Advance on Your Own Schedule: Prepare for and take tests when you are ready.
CLEP Military Initiative
Military members who are eligible may take CLEP tests without being charged a fee. Through this program, eligible test takers attempting a test title for the first time will not only have their exam fee funded, but the Bellevue University Test Center will also waive the $30 test administrative fee.
Note: Each CLEP test title may only be taken once without a fee being charged. If a retake is required, this will be at the test takers expense.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!