- Please submit FORM 22-1990 if you are using your benefits for the first time.
- Please submit FORM 22-1995 if you have previously used your benefits.
- Please submit FORM 22-5490 if you are using your benefits for the first time.
- Please submit FORM 22-5495 if you have previously used your benefits.
- Please submit FORM 28-1900
Other requirements and suggestions for Getting Started:
- Submit an Admissions Application to Bellevue University.
- Visit Disability Services if applicable.
- Submit a Deferral Authorization
- Submit a Veterans Education Form (VEF)
- Forward all college transcripts and military training records to:
1000 Galvin Road South
Bellevue, NE 68005-3098
ATTN: Student Records
- Submit you Certificate of Eligibility to Veteran Services
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!