Due to the federal government shutdown on October 1, Tuition Assistance (TA) requests for active duty service members will not be processed for classes that started after September 30.
Bellevue University recognizes the financial and emotional impact of this shutdown on our military students and is committed to helping our servicemen and women continue toward their educational goals. To assist you in working toward your education goals, Bellevue University has developed several alternative methods for you to consider when financing your education with Bellevue University:
- No interest cash payment plan
- GI Bill Education Benefits (MGIB and Post 9/11)
- Step 1: Apply for VA Benefits at: http://www.gibill.va.gov/.
- Step 2: Submit a Veterans Education Form at: https://www.bellevue.edu/military/veteran-education-form.aspx.
- Step 3: Submit a Deferral Authorization at: https://www.bellevue.edu/financial-services/deferral-authorization-form.aspx.
- Step 1: Go to http://www.bellevue.edu/financial-services/scholarships.aspx to learn more about scholarship opportunities and deadlines.
- Step 2: Go to https://bu.starsscholarshipsonline.com/STARS/default.aspx to log in to our online scholarship resource, STARS Online.
- Federal Financial Aid - Determine if you are eligible for grants, or other funding
- Step 1: Apply for federal financial aid at: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/.
- Step 2: Complete your Master Promissory Note and Entrance Interview at: https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action.
- Step 3: Check your financial status and any requests for missing documents by logging in to your student portal:
- Log in to BRUiN with your User ID and Password.
- On the My Info page, click the My Finances & Aid link under the My Financial Aid section
- Click Account Inquiry link
- Step 4: Accept and view your financial aid award.
- If you choose to accept your financial aid award, the disbursement of your award to your student account will be the 3rd week of course(s).
Please contact our Veteran Services Department at: VA@bellevue.edu for any questions or assistance you may need. Our Veterans Benefits Coordinators stand ready to assist you with transitioning the financing of your education from Military TA to an alternative option.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!