International Undergraduate Admissions
International students must apply for admission to Bellevue University as full-time degree-seeking undergraduate students or graduate students in traditional programs. The United States Department of Homeland Security requires full-time attendance for international students. Accelerated and cohort programs do not meet this requirement.
Bellevue University’s International Programs Office is committed to serving international students.
For your application to be processed, we need to receive the following:
- Completed Application for Admission or International Students Online Application
- $75 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- WES Evaluation (see note below)
- TOEFL Score required (TOEFL is not required for those who declare English as a Second Language as their course of study)
- Completed Financial Affidavit of Support Form
- Bank Statement Showing Available Funds of Sponsor
- For students transferring from a U.S. institution, a completed International Transfer Student Form
Please note: Documents submitted to Bellevue University will not be returned to the student.
Completed Application Requirements should be sent to:
Attn: International Programs
1000 Galvin Road South
Bellevue, NE 68005 USA
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!