IMPORTANT! Fall International Scholarships
New Application Process!
Due Date: 5 p.m., Friday, October 23, 2009
Eligibility Requirements, in addition to the application form:
- Must be currently enrolled at Bellevue University
- Must be in good academic and F-1 status
- Must show proof of active health insurance coverage
- Undergraduate students - GPA of 3.5 or better; Graduate students - GPA 3.75 or better
- One letter of recommendation from a professor or academic advisor
- Detailed essays answering three questions (please see the application form for the questions)
- An interview of the top competing applicants with the International Scholarship Committee
Download the International Scholarship Application or pick one up at the International Programs' Front Desk.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!