Admission to the Doctorate and/or Certificate Program
Students holding a Masters Degree who are interested in pursuing their Ph.D. through Bellevue University’s Human Capital Management Program are invited to enroll as either a Certificate Student or Ph.D. Student. All admission materials must be submitted for review by the Program Director prior to admittance into the Ph.D. program.
- Students can take Modules 1 and 2, which will be correlated to Certificates of Completion if the student chooses not to pursue their Ph.D. Modules 1 and 2 prerequisites for admission into Modules 3 and 4 and full Ph.D. program.
- Possess a graduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university.
- All applicants for graduate admission to Bellevue University are required to submit an Application for Admission accompanied by a one-time application fee of $75 for graduate programs (This fee is waived for Bellevue University Alumni). International Students, please click here for Admission information.
- Provide all official transcripts for Graduate coursework.
- Have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or better in previous graduate level coursework earned toward the graduate degree.
- Have five years of professional experience.
- International students who do not possess a degree from a postsecondary institution, where English is the principal language of instruction, must have a minimum score of 575 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- International credentials must be submitted to World Educational Services (at the applicant's expense) for a formal course by course evaluation at www.wes.org.
- GMAT or GRE – not required
Application materials required when applying for the Ph.D. program are outllined below and must be completed prior to admittance into the program:
- Submit a resume.
- Write a 1000-word statement of interest describing your interest in the study of Human Capital.
- Submit one letter of nomination from employer.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a peer or personal reference.
Please submit all materials to your Graduate Admissions counselor or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!