Bellevue University Tops U.S. News Rankings

Graduate Admissions Requirements

When applying for admission for a graduate degree program, you are required to submit an Application for Admission and a non-refundable application fee (this fee is waived for Bellevue University alumni.) International Students, please click here for Admission information.

You also must meet the following admission requirements:

  • Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university.
  • Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor’s degree or have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or better in previous graduate level coursework earned toward the graduate degree. Students possessing a Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution may be accepted without providing undergraduate transcripts, unless undergraduate classes will satisfy graduate requirements.
  • For the Masters of Healthcare Administration only: must have two years of related work history or equivalent experience as well as at least half-time current employment in a healthcare organization.
  • Colleges may require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances.

Admission is considered when you have met all requirements, and the University has received official and verified documents. The Graduate Enrollment Director reviews all completed applications. In special circumstances, the college Dean may recommend a conditional admission if you have not yet been able to complete or fully satisfy all requirements. The Admissions and Standards Committee may interview candidates prior to a final admission decision should additional information be deemed necessary.

Thanks for your interest in Bellevue University.

When you click the submit button below, our staff will contact you within 48 hours to get you the information you need and answer any questions.

Yes No