Thanking the Donors
If you received an Annual or Endowed Scholarship your award is funded solely through the generosity of donors. Without donors, most of our scholarships would not be possible. Therefore taking the time to thank donors for helping you attend college is important.
You were awarded a scholarship because your personal situation, qualities, attributes and academic abilities stood above all other worthy applicants. Having your thank you letter on file impacts the disbursement of the scholarship(s) for which you were selected as well as your eligibility for future scholarship awards.
Tips for Thank You Letters
- Double-check the information for spelling and grammatical errors.
- Your personality helps the donor to understand who you are and how their gift is going to impact your future. Express enthusiasm.
- Let them know what your academic and career goals are.
- Keep it brief and write clearly and concisely.
- If the scholarship(s) you were awarded requires a thank you letter, follow the instructions on your award letter(s) to completely the process accurately.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!