Checklist for Completing the Financial Aid Application Process:
- Submit the completed FAFSA or renewal FAFSA You'll need a PIN for this process.
- Submit a Scholarship Application
- Respond any request for Verification of the information reported on your FAFSA.
- Check your financial aid status in your Student Center, accessible via New BRUIN regularly to ensure you have no outstanding To Do items. Your financial aid award will be displayed online when it is available.
- Accept and view any Federal Direct Loans or Federal Work-Study and Grants, you have been awarded in your Student Center, accessible via New BRUIN.
- Complete any promissory notes or entrance counseling requirements for any Federal Direct Loans or you have been awarded.
- Print and submit a completed PLUS Loan Application every year your parent wishes to be considered for this loan. Make sure your parent borrower completes the online Master Promissory Note (MPN) as needed. If you are a graduate student, you may wish to apply for a Graduate PLUS Loan if you need to borrow additional funds.
- Notify the Financial Aid office if you receive any scholarships, loans, or tuition reimbursement not listed on your Award Notification from donors outside the university.
- Once you have been awarded your financial aid, you must meet certain eligibility requirements in order to keep it. For example, you must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress in your course of study and remain enrolled for the minimum number of hours required for the financial aid programs you have received. In addition, you must maintain the grade point average (GPA) required by your financial aid and/or academic program.
- Disbursement of Financial Aid
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!