Checklist for Completing the Financial Aid Application
- Submit the completed FAFSA or renewal FAFSA You'll need a PIN for this process.
- Submit a scholarship application
- Respond to any requests for verification of the information reported on your FAFSA.
- Check your financial aid status in the BRUIN Student Center to ensure you have no outstanding “To Do” items. Your financial aid award will be displayed online when it is available.
- Accept and view any Federal Direct Loans, Federal Work-Study or grants you have been awarded in the BRUIN Student Center.
- Complete any promissory notes or entrance counseling requirements for any Federal Direct Loans or you have been awarded.
- Print and submit a completed PLUS Loan Application every year your parent wishes to be considered for this loan. Make sure your parent borrower completes the online Master Promissory Note (MPN) as needed. If you are a graduate student, you may wish to apply for a Graduate PLUS Loan.
- Notify the Bellevue University Financial Aid office if you receive any scholarships, loans or tuition reimbursement from donors outside the university.
- Once you have been awarded your financial aid, you must meet certain eligibility requirements in order to keep it. For example, you must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress in your course of study and remain enrolled for the minimum number of hours required for the financial aid programs you have received. In addition, you must maintain the grade point average (GPA) required by your financial aid and/or academic program.
- For more information about the disbursement of financial aid, click here.
What if I have additional questions about financial aid?
If you have questions about financial aid, contact the Bellevue University OneStop Service Center:
- Email: OneStop@Bellevue.edu
- Phone: 1-800-756-7920 or (402) 293-2000 - Press option 0
- Phone Hours:
- Mon. - Thurs 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Fri. 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST
- Welcome Center Hours (walk-ins):
- Mon. - Thurs 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST
You may also wish to visit these sites:
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!