WHY DO I NEED A
Adults with a bachelor's degree are likely to earn 50% more annually than those without.*
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I
Feel confident about your education decision.
College Affordability vs. Cost
First, let's talk about the cost of not making a decision. Ask yourself where you want to be six months from now. Do you want to be six months closer to graduation? Or sitting in the same place you are now? Not making a decision might cost you more.
Second, once you've made a decision, you need to know all the facts. Finding an affordable degree is not just about cost. Cost is the baseline; affordability is how you're going to manage that cost.
Don't just pay attention to the cost per credit hour - this can be different due to variations in academic calendars, not to mention hidden fees. Make sure you look at all the factors involved in pricing.
We think it's important you know what you're getting into when looking for the most affordable colleges. That's why at Bellevue University, we provide you with a team of three experts: your enrollment counselor, financial counselor, and academic advisor. These three people are dedicated to assisting you with any and all questions you might have, which means you won't be wasting your time OR your money when choosing Bellevue University.
Tips to make college most affordable:
- Check with your employer's benefits department to ask if your company offers tuition assistance. Some affordable universities may even have partnerships with your company or organization.
- Affordable colleges should have a liberal credit transfer policy. With Bellevue University's liberal credit transfer policy and our accelerated learning platforms, more students have the ability to obtain affordable degrees despite their already busy lives.
- Look for scholarships. Some affordable colleges have a database of scholarships that are unique to them. Bellevue University has several scholarships to award our students, which are easy to apply for via our STARS online scholarship application system. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Do some research about student loans. Affordable Universities should have someone to help you look at things like different types of loans, current interest rates, and payment plan options BEFORE you commit.
- Put together a detailed monthly budget. How much can you pay out of pocket? The most affordable colleges may have deferment options available.
To learn more about the options for financing your education, call 1-800-756-7920.
*According to the National Center for Education Statistics.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!