WHY DO I NEED A
Adults with a bachelor's degree are likely to earn 50% more annually than those without.*
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I
Feel confident about your education decision.
Affordability vs. Cost
Once you’ve made the decision to go back to school, it’s time to gather all the facts. Finding an affordable degree is not just about cost. Cost is a baseline; affordability is how you're going to manage that baseline. Cost per credit hour is important, but there are some additional things you might not have considered.
We think it's important you know what you're getting into when looking for an affordable way to earn your degree. At Bellevue University, we provide you with a team of three experts: your enrollment counselor, financial counselor, and academic advisor. These three people are dedicated to assisting you with any and all questions you might have, which means you’ll have all the facts. You won’t be wasting your time OR your money when choosing Bellevue University.
Still not sure? Here are some tips to help you with your decision.
- Check with your employer's benefits department to ask if your company offers tuition assistance. Some colleges may even have partnerships with your company or organization.
- Make sure the colleges you’re considering have a liberal credit transfer policy. You worked hard for ALL your college credits; the college you choose should acknowledge that.
- Look for scholarships. Some affordable colleges have a database of scholarships that are unique to them.
- Do some research about student loans. Look at things like the different types of loans available (private, subsidized, unsubsidized), current interest rates, and payment plan options BEFORE you commit.
- Put together a detailed monthly budget. How much can you pay out of pocket?
To learn more about the options for financing your education, use the red “Request Information” button, or call 1-800-756-7920.
*According to the National Center for Education Statistics.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!