Faculty Absence Form
- You are responsible for notifying the college of your absence & of the substitution
Finding a substitute for your class
- Please do NOT hire a substitute on your own; we must have credentials on everyone who teaches
Faculty Absences – you should contact your college at least 2 weeks before you will be absent
If you will be absent:
- CPS: Contact your Program Director to make arrangements.
- CIT: Contact your CIT office to make arrangements.
- CAS: Contact your CAS office to make arrangements.
- COB: Contact the COB office to make arrangements.
Rescheduling Class Time
- Coordinate the new time with your students
- Contact your College's assistant/secretary to notify of the rescheduling or include it on your absence form
- Complete a "Facilities Request" in B.R.U.I.N. to reserve a classroom for the new time
NOTE: Instructors are NOT to leave their classroom before the students at the end of the class session or unattended for more than a few minutes due to theft and vandalism!
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!