Information on Deleting Pages
When you fill a page with text or graphics, Microsoft Office Word inserts an automatic page break and starts a new page. However, you can manually delete pages by deleting page breaks especially the one that is at the of a document.
DELETE A BLANK PAGE
Make sure that you're in Draft view (on the View menu in the status bar, click Draft). If nonprinting characters, such as paragraph markers (¶) , are not visible, on Home, in the Paragraph group, click Show/Hide.
- To delete a blank page, select the page break at the end of the page, and then press DELETE.
DELETE A SINGLE PAGE OF CONTENT
You can select and delete a single page of content anywhere in your document.
- Place your cursor anywhere in the page of content that you want to delete.
- On the Home tab, in the Find group, click the arrow next to Find, and then click Go To.
- Type \page and then click Go To. The content of the page is selected.
- Click Close, and then press DELETE.
DELETE A BLANK PAGE AT THE END OF A DOCUMENT
Make sure that you're in Draft view (on the View menu in the status bar, click Draft). If nonprinting characters, such as paragraph markers (¶), are not visible, on Home, in the Paragraph group, click Show/Hide.
- To delete a blank page at the end of the document, select the page break or any paragraph markers (¶) at the end of the document, and then press DELETE.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!