Microsoft Excel Tips
- Print row and column headings on every page
- Display the last four digits of Social Security number, credit card number etc..in Excel
- View two worksheets in the same workbook side by side
- How to move from worksheet to worksheet
- How to Create Pivot Tables - Video
- How to Insert Formulas and Charts in Pivot tables - Video
- Fractions in a cell and print row and column headers
- Select cells in use
- Conditional formatting
- Adding Calculator Feature
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!