Dr. Darius Watson
- Title: Assistant Professor
- College: College of Arts and Sciences
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Office Phone: (402) 557-7537
- Office Location: #4212 Educational Services Building
- Subject(s): Political Science; History; International Relations; Security Studies
- Degrees Awarded: A.A. Liberal Arts & Humanities (Dutchess Community College); B.A. International Relations (SUNY New Paltz); M.A. and Ph.D. International Relations (Rockefeller College of Public Policy at SUNY Albany)
- Experience: 10 years as an Adjunct and Visiting Instructor at SUNY Albany and Union College
- Specialization(s): International Conflict Studies; US Foreign and Defense Policy; International Organizations
- Awards: B.A. earned with Cum Laude honors; "Outstanding Graduate Teacher" and "Outstanding Teaching Assistant" Awards at Rockefeller College of Public Policy; DUE Award for "Outstanding Achievement in the National Model United Nations"; inducted Pi Sigma Alpha, National Political Science Association (1999)
- Additional Information: Married Joell Watson; three children: ages 21,13, and 3.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!