Dr. Victor Harms
- Title: Associate Professor
- College: College of Arts and Sciences
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Office Phone: (402)557-7525
- Office Location: #4227 Educational Services Building
- Subject(s):Assessment, Theories, Group Counseling, DSM IV-TR, Executive Coaching
- Degrees Awarded:M.A. Agency Counseling, University of Nebraska at Omaha , Ph.D. Family Science, University of Nebraska at Lincoln
- Experience: 10 years experience in private practice counseling center, president and founder. 10 years graduate teaching experience
- Certifications: Board Certified Life Coach (BCC), Coach Training Alliance, Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner (LIMHP).
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!