Dr. Mike Freel
- Title: Assistant Professor; Program Director
- College: College of Arts and Sciences
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Office Phone: (402) 557-7121
- Office Location: #4205 Educational Services Building
- Subjects: Bachelor of Healthcare Management, Master of Healthcare Administration
- Degrees Awarded: PhD, University of Nebraska at Lincoln, Human Resource Development, Emphasis in leadership and organizational change
- Experience: Background in healthcare and corporate leadership.
- Certifications: Certified Executive Coach; certified in MSCEIT Emotional Intelligence Test; certified in Lominger, Inc. Voices 360 Feedback and Coaching; Certified Human Capital Strategist
- Publications: Freel, M (2012). 8 tips for a strategic human capital business plan. Training Magazine.
- Freel, M. (March 16, 2012). Tips for creating, integrating a strategic human capital business plan. Midlands Business Journal, 38(11), 19.
- Freel, M. (2012). 5 challenges hospital administrators must overcome to succeed in today's rapidly changing industry, Becker's Hospital Review, http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/hospital-management-administration/5-challenges-hospital-administrators-must-overcome-to-succeed-in-todays-rapidly-changing-industry.html
- Codier, E. E, Freel, M., Kamikawa, C., & Morrison, P. (2011). Emotional intelligence, caring, and generational differences in nurses. The International Journal of Human Caring, 15(2).
- Freel, M. (2011). Healthcare Education on the Move. Edcor Newsletter, 7(1).
- Powers, W. & Freel, M. (2011). The Talent Pipeline Has Sprung a Leak. Human Capital Media. Retrieved January 15, 2011 from http://www.humancapitalmedia.com/eshop/
- Freel, M. (2010). Coaching, Mentoring Employees Improves Performance, Reinforces Desired Behaviors. Midlands Business Journal, p. 17.
- Freel, M. & Beresford, B. (2010). Using Analytics to Impact Learning Programs. Human Capital Media. Retrieved October 18, 2010 from http://www.humancapitalmedia.com/eshop/
- Freel, M. (2010). Creating a Strategic Human Capital Business Plan. Innovation at Work, 4(13). (www.humancapitallab.org)
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!