Dr. Jason Ferguson
- Title: Associate Professor & Program Director MSMIS and MSCIS
- College: College of Science and Technology
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department Home Page:academic2.bellevue.edu/
- Office Phone: (402)557-7549
- Office Location: #4145 Educational Services Building
- Subject(s): Enterprise Database Management Systems; Human Computer Interaction, VB.Net; C#; Systems Analysis and Design; Information Security and Policy; Network Infrastructure; Business Intelligence; Seminar in Cyber Security
- Degrees Awarded: BS: Computer Information Systems; MS: Management Information Systems; Ph.D.: Information Systems
- Experience: 5.5 years full-time faculty; 6 years part-time adjunct faculty; IT Manager and Consultant.
- Fields of Specialization: Network/Telecommunications Security; Database Management
- Certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional; Citrix Certified Administrator
- Research: IT Curriculum; Human Computer Interaction; Virtual Private Networks
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!