- Title: Associate Professor
- College: College of Science and Technology
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructor Home Page:academic2.bellevue.edu/~kcarter/
- Department Home Page:academic2.bellevue.edu/
- Office Phone: (402)557-7550
- Office Location: #4125 Educational Services Building
- Subject(s): Information Technology Ethics, E-Commerce, Emerging Technologies, Systems Analysis and Design, Enterprise Data/Business Intelligence, ASP.NET, Web Development, XML
- Degrees Awarded: BA Psychology, 1986, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, MA European History, 1990, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Experience: I've been in love with computers since 1988. After spending several years programming I started teaching in 1995 and began teaching online in 1999. From 1996 to 2006 I was self-employed, doing teaching, consulting, development, and technical writing and editing. I started at Bellevue University in 2006.
- Fields of Specialization: IT Ethics, E-Commerce, Web Development, Microsoft .NET
- Specialization(s): IT Ethics, E-Commerce, Web Development, Microsoft. NET
- Certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Certified Solution Developer VB6 and .NET, Microsoft Certified Application Developer, Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Awards: Excellence in Online Teaching Award, Bellevue University 2009
- Research: I'm interested in how information technology intersects with human relationships, particularly in the area of social media. I also study legal and political developments that affect information technology.
- Additional Information: Twitter @professorkarla
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!