Becoming a full–time faculty member with Bellevue University comes with many benefits. Please see the list below :
- Group Health – (medical, dental, life, accidental death and dismemberment, short–term and long–term disability)
- Retirement Deferral Programs – (TIAA–CREF, SRA)
- Tuition Remission – (full–time, spouse and dependents)
- Holidays – (various national holidays, floating day)
- Personal Leave – (vacation and sick)
- Recognition – (awards, certificates)
- Wellness – (YMCA, medical/physical reimbursement, Athletic events)
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!