Join a fast-growing, exciting organization!
Review the list to find any full–time or adjunct faculty positions that are currently available. You can apply for the position online by following the links in the job posting.
If no faculty positions are currently available but you would like to apply for future openings, please use the following link:
To qualify as an adjunct, instructor or faculty candidate for Bellevue University, you must possess the following credentials:
- Have a masters or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution relating to your area of interest. (Or a business degree with at least 12 credits in the concentration you wish to teach).
- Have earned your graduate degree two or more years ago.
- Have at least five years of work experience related to the field in which you wish to teach.
- Be currently working full-time in your field of study.
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States.
If you have been contacted by Bellevue University, please complete the following link. Faculty Employment Application
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!