Nursing Degree - Bachelor of Science
Program Specific Admission Requirements (In addition to the Bellevue University requirements for admission)
- A current unrestricted RN license to practice in a US state (International applicants must validate credentials with the Commission of Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools before applying for RN licensure.)
- Currently practicing as a licensed RN OR a minimum of one year of practice as a licensed RN. (Verification form completed and signed by supervisor or employer.)
- Copy of all transcripts on file and documenting an earned grade of C or higher in the following prerequisite courses:
- English Comp I & II (6 semester credits or equivalent)
- College Chemistry with lab (4 semester credits or equivalent)
- Intermediate College Algebra or higher math(3 semester credits or equivalent)
- A&P I & II (8 semester credits or equivalent)
- Social Science Course (Psychology, Sociology, or Anthropology) (3 semester credits or equivalent)
Admission into Bellevue University does not guarantee admission into the RN to BSN degree completion program. Admission into the RN to BSN degree completion program is contingent upon successfully meeting program specific admission requirements.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!