The professors were well championed in their abilities to teach and if there were any problems they were dealt with very professionally, tactfully, and urgently. I would recommend Bellevue University to anyone I talk to.
Master of Arts in Leadership
Graphic Design Degree - Bachelor of Arts
Graphic Design is a multidisciplinary program in which you gain a solid understanding of the fundamentals of design and develop creative visualization, problem solving, and critical thinking skills. Using industry standard software and hardware, you will build diverse portfolios with a wide range of print and web projects. Explore the global, social, and ethical issues of graphic design at each stage of the program.
- Mac: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support / PC: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or 10.7 / Windows® XP or Windows 7
- 4GB of RAM (minimum), 8GB of RAM (recommended
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 256MB of VRAM
- OpenGL 2.0 capable system
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
- 500GB hard drive (7GB for Mac OS / 8.5GB for Windows for software install)
- Pointing device (mouse, trackball)
- Color printer (or access to one) for proofing and mocking up work
- Digital camera (minimum 8 megapixel) or scanner
- Broadband Internet access
- Current version of Adobe Creative Suite software
- Supplies such as: X-Acto knife, straight edge, spray mount, rubber cement, paper, etc., as per project needs.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!