Business Enterprise and Essential Management Skills degree - Bachelor of Business Administration
The Bellevue University Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Business Enterprise and Essential Management Skills is constructed to help you develop knowledge and apply experience in essential business applications such as accounting, financial and quantitative analysis, operations analysis, human resources, marketing, project management, business law, and applied research.
You will reinforce these business skills with courses that will sharpen your communication, critical thinking, and problem solving abilities to prepare you to be an effective and valued team member in any business.
Integrating hands-on, applied learning with theory, all Bellevue University degrees are designed to deliver a transformative student learning experience that is flexible to accommodate your personal and work life.
Aimed at independent, motivated learners, our Flexxive format is designed so you can progress at your own pace while still getting the support you need to be successful. Courses are interactive and instructors and coaches will help you draw from your own organizational experiences, and practice skills in problem solving, critical thinking, decision-making, and business communication.
You will be able to move quickly through topics in which you are already fluent and spend more time on less familiar topics. We ensure you truly understand and master the knowledge and skills you'll need to be successful in the workplace. At completion of this degree you will be equipped to:
- Manage projects, operations, and lead teams using business best practices and standards
- Analyze organizational challenges from financial and human capital perspectives, and apply ethical principles
- Effectively communicate, analyze, problem solve, use judgment, and make business decisions
- Evaluate how markets, capital, and organizations are interconnected and how they function collectively, in order to successfully meet goals
- Identify and employ proper research methods, data gathering, and data analysis techniques to make high quality enterprise decisions
- Apply enterprise skills and problem solving techniques to align separate functions of an organization in order to effectively meet stakeholder needs
- Employ teamwork, management, leadership, emotional intelligence, and judgment to meet stakeholder needs
- Judge the external business environment, make good business decisions, and adjust business practices
- Foster constructive professional and personal relationships, self-manage, engage in high performing teams and effectively communicate to create value
- Demonstrate the ability to think in terms of systems and make appropriate decisions based on thoughtful, systematic reflection, and then take steps to innovate
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!