Advanced Manufacturing in the Business Enterprise Degree - Bachelor of Business Administration
Manufacturing is one of the largest sectors in the U.S. economy. There is high demand for qualified workers skilled in creative problem solving, business processes and technologies.
The Bellevue University Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Advanced Manufacturing in the Business Enterprise prepares you to work in any facet of manufacturing. You will learn to be an effective decision maker and team member in the dynamic and competitive manufacturing environment. Our degree emphasizes manufacturing best practices, risk management, continuous business process improvement, project management, and supply chain management. In addition, you will sharpen your enterprise-specific skills with communication skills, understanding of organizational behavior, critical thinking, and problem solving strategies.
Integrating hands-on, applied learning with theory, all Bellevue University degrees are designed to deliver a transformative student learning experience that is flexible to accommodate your personal and work life.
You will evaluate case studies and scenarios to apply practical skills to real projects in manufacturing enterprises. If you are a current employee in the industry, you will complete projects that solve relevant issues within your enterprise. During your 400-level courses, short-term internships provide practice and experience with applications in manufacturing. The Bellevue University BBA in Advanced Manufacturing prepares you for career advancement as well as advanced graduate studies such as the MBA, Masters in Finance, or Masters in Project Management. As a graduate of the degree you will be prepared to:
- Comprehend manufacturing enterprise issues, analyze, problem solve, judge, make decisions, and communicate effectively
- Evaluate how markets, capital, and organizations are interconnected and how they function collectively to successfully meet goals
- Identify and employ proper research methods, and data gathering and analysis techniques to make high quality enterprise decisions
- Apply enterprise skills and techniques that effectively align separate functions of an organization
- Employ teamwork, management, leadership, problem solving, and emotional intelligence to meet stakeholder needs
- Judge the external manufacturing environment, make effective decisions, and adjust manufacturing practices as needed
- Foster constructive professional and personal relationships, self-manage, engage in high performing teams and effectively communicate to create value
- Demonstrate the ability to think in terms of systems and make effective judgments based on thoughtful, systematic reflection and then take steps to innovate
- Employ technology to understand systems, trends, data, and make value-driven decisions
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!