Minimum requirements (18 credit hours)
- 18 credit hours of at least two chosen and approved disciplines
- 9 in-residence credit hours
- 9 upper level credit hours with a minimum of 6 upper level in-residence
- Students must achieve a GPA of 2.5 or above in courses taken in the Interdisciplinary Minor
- Student must have completed 30 credit hours and have a declared major in order to declare the Interdisciplinary Minor
- Students must have an Interdisciplinary Minor Contract Form on file with the Registrar’s Office to declare the Interdisciplinary Minor
- No more than 9 credit hours from a major or another minor may apply toward the Interdisciplinary Minor
- Students may only take one Interdisciplinary Minor per undergraduate degree
Contact your Academic Advisor or a Full-time Faculty member for further information.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!