I owe a great deal to the foundation I received from my professors and my classmates from BU. I know it set the stage for my success I had in graduate school and securing my current position.
Keith W. M.
Management Information Systems
Master of Public Administration (MPA)
All applicants for graduate admission to Bellevue University are required to submit an Application for Admission accompanied by a one-time application fee of $75 for graduate programs (This fee is waived for Bellevue University Alumni). International Students, please click here for Admission information.
- Possess an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university; or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university.
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor's degree.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for prior graduate work
- For the Master of Healthcare Administration only: have two years of related work history or equivalent experience.
- Colleges may require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances.
Admission is considered when all requirements have been met, official transcripts received, and documents verified. The Director for Graduate Enrollment reviews all completed applications. In special circumstances, the college dean may recommend a conditional admission to a student who has not yet been able to complete or fully satisfy all requirements. The Admissions and Standards Committee may interview candidates prior to a final admission decision should additional information be deemed necessary.
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!