I especially enjoyed working with classmates from all over the world. Although I never met my classmates in person, it was still possible to get to know one another via our virtual classroom.
Master of Business Administration
Managerial Communication Degree - Master of Arts
Even with all the new challenges of the 21st century workplace, smart managers know that effective communication is their real job. Effective communication empowers you to mobilize others, gain critical information and insights, develop relationships, and lead with confidence.
The Bellevue University Masters in Managerial Communication will provide you with a real competitive advantage in the job market and potential for upward mobility in your career by preparing you to assess complex communication challenges and implement innovative solutions. The degree will equip you as you develop an in-depth understanding of managerial communication, hone the essential skills of critical thinking and problem solving, and build confidence for making and responding to ethical decisions.
The Bellevue University Master of Arts in Managerial Communication degree will enable you to:
- Apply relevant theories to communication in the workplace
- Communicate professionally and effectively using various technologies and methods (orally, in writing, and in use of communication technology)
- Think critically about managerial communication issues and use problem solving strategies.
- Successfully negotiate and resolve conflict; develop and improve interpersonal and intercultural relationships
- Prepare to take certifications offered by the Project Management Institute or the Society for Human Resource Management*
- Prepare for the Executive Coaching Certificate offered by Bellevue University*
In addition, you will select a concentration from one of several disciplines to complete an interdisciplinary degree offering career flexibility.
- Executive Coaching
- Computer Information Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Transnational & Cross-cultural Communication
*Potential certifications are dependent on the concentration chosen
Error while processing your submission.
There was an error while trying to process your submission. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Please reach out to one of our Admission Counselors and they can answer any questions you have at 1-800-756-7920 (option 1). The Admissions office is open Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST) and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST).
Congratulations on taking your first step towards earning your degree!
At Bellevue University, our passion is to help you get started and support you all along the way. In fact, we’ve found that many students have benefited from our complimentary “Smarter Measure” Self-Assessment which will help you prepare for success. Again, this is a free service.
Your User Name: ready
Your Password: ready
Just click here to start. Smarter Measure
Thanks again. We look forward to working with you!